Caregivers Community

Caregivers Home

Teen Dating

My Teen with Special Needs/Disability is Interested in Dating Teens are teens, regardless of special...

Dr. Liz Matheis

The Difference a Decade Makes

What a Difference a Decade Makes By Jamie Sumner Ten years ago, our new family of three went on our...

Jamie Sumner

Why Do My Kids Trigger Me?

Over the years, I’ve worked with many parents who have children with meltdowns or behaviors that...

Dr. Liz Matheis

Fall Prevention Safety tips

Falls among older adults can cause serious injury or disability, and they are the leading cause of injury death among those 65 and older.

Sarah Sanchez, NDTR

Celebrating Milestone Birthdays with My Special Kid

Celebrating Milestone Birthdays with My Special Kid By Jamie Sumner I threw the biggest birthday...

Jamie Sumner

Letting Your Child Fail

Parent Alert: The Best Thing You Can Do Is Let Your Child Fail We have become a part of a parenting...

Dr. Liz Matheis

Summer Camps for Children with Special Needs

Summer Camp Offerings for Children with Special Needs Summer is awesome! No school! No schedule! No...

Jamie Sumner

Writing As Therapy

Empower Your Healing With The Written Word Creative writing as a form of expression uses the act of...

Aaron Baker

Aging Safely At Home

Download our free “Strategies for Aging Safely at Home” booklet now! Download Your Copy Benefits...

Brooke Phillips, CWCMS
Nurse Appreciation Week

Shield HealthCare Salutes Nurses: You Make A Difference

Each May, we recognize both Nurse Appreciation Week (May 6 – 12) and National Nurses Month....

Brooke Phillips, CWCMS
Diabetic Webinar
Get Started with Shield HealthCare