Company News Home

2023 Holiday Delivery Schedule

Each year, Shield HealthCare works with our delivery partners to bring you reliable service throughout the holiday season. Below you’ll find Shield HealthCare’s 2023 holiday delivery schedule. We have also included when Shield HealthCare’s call centers will be open. While we are doing everything we can to ensure your orders continue to arrive on time,… Continue reading 2023 Holiday Delivery Schedule

Allison Dalton

Caregiver Contest Runner-Up Winner: Kaitlin W.

Congratulations to Runner-Up winner Kaitlin W. from Washington. I started my career in Healthcare long before my kids entered into my life. I always thought I wanted to be a journalist until my uncle got sick with bone cancer and I took care of him until his last breath. I thought then my life was… Continue reading Caregiver Contest Runner-Up Winner: Kaitlin W.

Madeline Perez
image of man leading strike outside of a multistory building, holding a megaphone with his hand in the air. UPS and Teamsters reach tentative agreement, potentially averting strike

UPS, Teamsters Potentially Avert Strike With Tentative Agreement

In recent weeks, businesses large and small created contingency plans in anticipation of a possible strike that threatened to disrupt logistics nationwide.

Brooke Phillips, CWCMS
image of health insurance form, spotlight on Medicaid radial button. One million struck from Medicaid rolls in 2023.

More than 1 million dropped from Medicaid as states purge rolls

Approx. 1.5 million people have lost Medicaid coverage in more than two dozen states as a post-pandemic purge of the rolls gets underway. More than 1 million people have been dropped from Medicaid in the past couple months as some states moved swiftly to halt health care coverage following the end of the coronavirus pandemic.… Continue reading More than 1 million dropped from Medicaid as states purge rolls

Brooke Phillips, CWCMS

Caregiver Contest Runner-Up Winner: Kaitlin W.

Congratulations to Runner-Up winner Kaitlin W. from Puyallup, Washington. I started my career in Healthcare long before my kids entered into my life. I always thought I wanted to be a journalist until my uncle got sick with bone cancer and I took care of him until his last breath. I thought then my life… Continue reading Caregiver Contest Runner-Up Winner: Kaitlin W.

Madeline Perez

Caregiver Contest Runner-Up Winner: Guadalupe G. P.

Congratulations to Runner-Up winner Guadalupe G. P. from Hayward, California. Before I gave birth to my twin son Raul, who was diagnosed with cerebral palsy because he stopped breathing after he was born, I was a teacher who had the opportunity to work in an inclusive classroom. I worked with children who were both special… Continue reading Caregiver Contest Runner-Up Winner: Guadalupe G. P.

Madeline Perez

Caregiver Contest Runner-Up Winner: Lynda T. S.

Congratulations to Runner-Up winner Lynda T. S. from Ohio. Prior to our wedding, Michael fell, crashing his head on a brick ledge. He was treated for a TBI and underwent spinal surgery. Most marriages start off in bliss. Ours immediately took unforeseen turns as complications arose. Neurological damage led to more falls and in 2014… Continue reading Caregiver Contest Runner-Up Winner: Lynda T. S.

Madeline Perez

Caregiver Contest Runner-Up Winner: Evelia P. N.

Congratulations to Runner-Up winner Evelia P. N. from San Diego, California. I have been a caregiver for about ten years. I used to work in an orthopedic medical office, but I decided to quit my full-time job to become my father’s caregiver. My father passed away five years ago. He was diabetic and was on… Continue reading Caregiver Contest Runner-Up Winner: Evelia P. N.

Madeline Perez

Caregiver Contest Runner-Up Winner: Kristine D.

Congratulations to Runner-Up winner Kristine D. from Fairfield, California. How Has Caregiving Changed my Life: I first came to America in 2013 and I was 27 years old.  My coming here was mainly to marry my boyfriend who is now my husband and the father of my lovely daughter Sab who is turning 4 years… Continue reading Caregiver Contest Runner-Up Winner: Kristine D.

Madeline Perez

Caregiver Contest Grand Prize Winner: Veronica A.

Congratulations to Grand Prize Winner Veronica A. from Washington. I am a single mother and caregiver to my 18-year-old son, who is my heart. I have a small cleaning business and this summer I became his paid care giver, which feels amazing. I have 3 other kids, 2 are married and on their own, and… Continue reading Caregiver Contest Grand Prize Winner: Veronica A.

Madeline Perez
Next Page »
Upcoming Webinars
Get Started with Shield HealthCare