For anyone who missed our recent “Special Education: Expert and Parent Tips on Advocating For Your Young Child” webinar, presented by Joanne Lara, MA, CTC Moderate/Severe Education Specialist K-12 Teaching Credential Founder of Autism Movement Therapy/Autism Works Now! you can watch the video above at your convenience.
Navigating special education programs can be overwhelming for parents of young children with special needs. This recorded webinar provides tips on what to ask and how to advocate for your child to help him reach his highest potential.
For more information, see related articles and resources here:
- Special Education: Moms Share Helpful Tips
- Playdates for Children with Special Needs
- Inclusion and the Spelling Bee: Sam’s Story
- Sign Language for Children with Autism
- Social Skills Strategies for Children with Special Needs: Video and Resources
Shield HealthCare | Medical Supplies For Care At Home Since 1957