If you would like to view our recorded webinar “Nutrition Management for Children with Developmental Disabilities” presented by Janice Scott, MS, RD, CSP, LD, Clinical Nutrition Manager at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, please use the link below:
Celebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, Down syndrome, autism and other chronic conditions can make it difficult to meet the nutritional needs of children. This webinar addresses feeding issues, nutrient needs, tube feeding, supplementation, malnutrition and more.
Note: CE Contact Hours are not available for this webinar.
About Janice Scott, MS, RD, CSP, LD, Clinical Nutrition Manager at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Janice is board certified as a specialist in pediatric nutrition. She has authored numerous peer-reviewed articles and delivered dozens of presentations on the role of nutrition in children with disabilities.
For more information, see related articles and nutrition resources here:
- Kids and Vegetables: Nine Tips to Get Them to Eat More
- Shield HealthCare’s Enteral Videos
- Nutrition-Related Issues Common to Developmental Disabilities
- Tube Feeding My Child: What is the Safest Way to Handle the Bag Between Feedings?
- Medical Nutrition Therapy: More Powerful Than You Think
Shield HealthCare | Medical Supplies For Care At Home Since 1957