In this video for individuals and businesses in Texas, we give tips for how to get your Title XIX approved the first time you submit it.
We discuss the most common Title IX errors, including missing the date last seen by physician and missing the need for duration of supplies, in months. Additionally, make sure that if giving an incontinence diagnoses, there need to be two diagnoses. Watch the video above for further explanation.
For more information, see related articles and resources here:
- Title XIX (19) Forms
- CMS ICD-10 Code Lookup Tool
- Video: Fall Prevention Part II – Impact, Assessment and Hidden Risks
- Rejected or Denied Claims: ICD-10 Troubleshooting Guide
- Why I Became a Certified Nursing Assistant
- 13 ICD-10 Diagnosis Codes We Hope You Never Need
Shield HealthCare | Medical Supplies For Care At Home Since 1957