Don’t miss the latest Urological Newsletter with important information from Shield HealthCare’s urological experts! Click on the article name to read that particular post, or click below to view or download the full newsletter as a PDF.
In this issue of our Urological Newsletter:
- Feature Article – Introducing our Spinal Cord Injury Lifestyle Specialist, Aaron Baker | Video: Shield HealthCare’s new Spinal Cord Injury Lifestyle Specialist talks about his injury, his recovery and tips for people who have Spinal Cord Injuries.
- 10 Steps to Self-Catheterization: With intermittent catheters, you have the freedom to choose when and where to empty your bladder. Here are 10 steps on how to use an intermittent catheter.
- Preventing Catheter Associated UTIs (CAUTI) Webinar Video/Slides: During this webinar, our presenter discusses the advantages of intermittent catheterization with the goal of preventing catheter associated UTIs, and more.
- Diagnosis Focus: Spinal Cord Injury: Our Spinal Cord Injury Lifestyle Specialist briefly explains the function of the human spinal cord, mechanisms of spinal cord injury and more.
- Featured Product: JAW Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter: The JAW (Just Add Water) gives users the freedom to catheterize wherever and whenever.
- And more!
You might also be interested in: