o b

Monthly Archive: September 2012

Shield HealthCare Employee Raises $4,065 For Breast Cancer

Breast Cancer Awareness Month | Shield HealthCare October 2012 Special thanks to employee, Helynn Rueda who shared her personal experience and inspiration, as a participant of the Susan G. Komen 3-day walk to erase breast cancer. “There are basically two types of people on this earth, those who have a pair and those who love a good… Continue reading Shield HealthCare Employee Raises $4,065 For Breast Cancer

Gina Flores

The Latest in Pediatric Nutrition from Shield HealthCare

Shield HealthCare is committed to meeting the diverse needs of children with special nutrition needs. We recently added the following pediatric formulas to make our formulary even more complete: PediaSure® 1.5 Cal with fiber is a calorically dense formula, specially designed to meet the energy requirements of pediatric patients who need more calories in less volume.… Continue reading The Latest in Pediatric Nutrition from Shield HealthCare

Amy Long Carrera, MS, RD, CNSC, CWCMS

Just Added: Shield HealthCare Nurses Education Wound Care Workshops

Shield HealthCare supports the home health nursing community with educational workshops throughout the year on essential patient care topics. In October, the featured course is The Treatment of Secondary Healing Wounds, with a clinician guest speaker from Hollister. Nurses will have the opportunity to earn 1 ce unit for this course.* Upon completion of this educational workshop, nurses will… Continue reading Just Added: Shield HealthCare Nurses Education Wound Care Workshops

Gina Flores

A Shield HealthCare Customer Loving Life

Special thanks to Kris in California who expressed his gratitude for the catheter supplies and dependable service he receives from Shield HealthCare. Kris wrote, “… I consider myself a caregiver, because I have been cathing myself since summer of 2008 when I was 17 years old in high school. I was diagnosed with an unresponsive Neurogenic bladder,… Continue reading A Shield HealthCare Customer Loving Life

Gina Flores
Upcoming Webinars
Get Started with Shield HealthCare