o b

Monthly Archive: October 2012

Shield HealthCare Customer Review From A Texas Mom With Two Special Needs Children

Shield HealthCare Customer Review | A Texas mom of two children with special needs shares her joy: “I am a single parent with two children that have challenges in their lives. After discovering Shield HealthCare and the things they could offer me, there aren’t enough words to explain how much I appreciated and prayed somewhere, somehow that I could get… Continue reading Shield HealthCare Customer Review From A Texas Mom With Two Special Needs Children

Gina Flores
Carbohydrates in Popular Candies

Counting Carbohydrates in Popular Candies

How many carbs are in your favorite candies? Our friends at the American Diabetes Association have made a list of popular candies and their carbohydrate...

Gina Flores

Celebrating World Ostomy Day 2012

Did you know October 6 is World Ostomy Day and Ostomy Awareness Day?  While every day is ostomy day at Shield HealthCare, we’d like to commemorate individuals who have had this life saving surgery and the caregivers who help those in need of daily support. Things to do on World Ostomy Day: Visit the United Ostomy… Continue reading Celebrating World Ostomy Day 2012

Gina Flores

Shield HealthCare Honors National Down Syndrome Awareness Month

Shield HealthCare supports the Down Syndrome community and is pleased to share this beautiful video called “Dreams” from the National Down Syndrome Society. The video features people with Down syndrome of all ages talking about their aspirations and accomplishments. This inspirational compilation is a wonderful way to celebrate the achievements of amazing people with Down syndrome, who are… Continue reading Shield HealthCare Honors National Down Syndrome Awareness Month

Gina Flores
Upcoming Webinars
Get Started with Shield HealthCare