o b

Monthly Archive: March 2013

Autism

How Autism Completely Transformed My Life | Autism Awareness Month

Shield HealthCare proudly supports the autism community. During our annual “What Makes Caregiving Rewarding?” story contest, parents share their insight and inspiration about caring for a loved one with autism.   Special thanks to Texas mom, Nina R. for sharing her journey… I’m writing to tell you how autism has completely transformed my life. At the age of two, my… Continue reading How Autism Completely Transformed My Life | Autism Awareness Month

Gina Flores

Dehydration in the Elderly: What To Look For & How To Prevent It

The elderly are at increased risk for dehydration. Be aware of the risk factors for dehydration in the elderly and complications of this condition.

Amy Long Carrera, MS, RD, CNSC, CWCMS

Rate Your Favorite Products at shieldhealthcare.com for a Chance to Win $500

Shield HealthCare and fellow customers like you value feedback about products. If you have had an experience with a Shield HealthCare home medical supply product that you would like to share, we encourage you to submit a review. For every product review submitted, you’ll be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $500… Continue reading Rate Your Favorite Products at shieldhealthcare.com for a Chance to Win $500

Gina Flores
Leeza's Care Connection

Shield HealthCare Sponsors Leeza’s Care Connection | March 2013 Caregiver Events Calendar

Shield HealthCare is honored to be the March 2013 Hospitality Sponsor for Leeza’s Care Connection: The Place for Caregivers. Caregivers in the Los Angeles area are welcome to participate in Leeza’s Care Connection’s free support group meetings and informational classes designed to encourage, enlighten and build confidence. About Leeza’s Care Connection: Leeza’s Care Connection (LCC) is a… Continue reading Shield HealthCare Sponsors Leeza’s Care Connection | March 2013 Caregiver Events Calendar

Gina Flores

Shield HealthCare Sponsors 9th Annual Autism Walk To Support Any Baby Can of San Antonio

Why is Shield HealthCare Texas so excited to be a sponsor of the Any Baby Can of San Antonio 9th Annual Walk For Autism? In 2011, this fun filled community event broke the Guinness World Record for the Largest Charity Walk with over 5,441 participants! This year, Any Baby Can of San Antonio hopes to break another record and they… Continue reading Shield HealthCare Sponsors 9th Annual Autism Walk To Support Any Baby Can of San Antonio

Gina Flores
Upcoming Webinars
Get Started with Shield HealthCare