o b

Monthly Archive: August 2021

Ohio Insurances Accepted by Shield HealthCare

Shield HealthCare specializes in third-party insurance billing for medical supplies on the customer’s behalf. Contracted providers include Medicare, the Ohio Medicaid program, HMOs and private insurance plans. We verify customer insurance eligibility and obtain all necessary documentation to ensure compliance with insurance carrier guidelines. We provide direct billing for the following contracted insurance plans in… Continue reading Ohio Insurances Accepted by Shield HealthCare

Brooke Phillips, CWCMS
Ohio healthcare associations

Ohio Healthcare Associations

Below you’ll find a list of statewide and regional healthcare organizations & associations in Ohio.   Ohio Health Care Association (OHCA) Established in 1946, the Ohio Health Care Association (OHCA) represents more than 1,000 assisted living communities, home care and hospice service providers, providers of care and services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities… Continue reading Ohio Healthcare Associations

Brooke Phillips, CWCMS
Accessible Grand Canyon

Accessible Grand Canyon

A Pleasant Experience For My Wife, Baby & Me We were headed West on Interstate 40, happy and joyful from our recent visit with my grandfather in Northern Texas. This was Cayla’s (our 7 month old daughter) first road trip, and our first as a young family, so we decided to extend the trip by… Continue reading Accessible Grand Canyon

Aaron Baker

Six Tips For A Productive Day

Back To School… Or Work How many times have you heard it? “2020 has thrown me a curve ball” and 2021 has not been much different. The impact of COVID-19 has led to many variations of what a “typical” day entails. Whether you have switched to working from home, virtual learning for your children, or… Continue reading Six Tips For A Productive Day

Aaron Baker